Community Flyer Distribution
To learn more about the district's distribution of materials policy please view School Board Policy 904.
SoWashCo Community Education offers quality education, enrichment and athletic opportunities for all ages. These programs provide participants with opportunities to pursue their interests, expand their abilities and improve social skills in a fun and safe environment. To see our full list of offerings visit sowashco.ce.eleyo.com.
SoWashCo Community Education partners may send flyer distribution requests to email@example.com. Requests must be for a current or upcoming SoWashCo Community Education activity or class. Please include the link to the class in Eleyo and a PDF flyer.
Join us for fun, hassle-free day trips and overnight tours.
Trips and tours include luxury motor coach transportation. Buses depart and return to the District Program Center located at 8400 E. Point Douglas Rd. S in Cottage Grove.
- Colleen Raye Rockin’ and Swingin’ from the 50’s to the 90’s at Sheldon Theatre
- Mystery Thrift Store Extravaganza
- "The Fabulous Lipitones" at the Sidekick Theatre
- Barn Quilts Tour of Carver County
- "Beautiful: The Carol King Musical" - Chanhassen Dinner Theatre
- Community Education
- Skills and Development
Groups/organizations that meet the eligibility criteria below must send a link to a webpage or PDF flyer about the event or program, a short description of the event or program, the organization name and the event organizer's contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: SoWashCo Schools does not necessarily sponsor, endorse or recommend the activities/events announced here.
- Join us at 2 p.m. on Dec. 10 at Park High School auditorium for the 3rd annual Lullaby Concert performed by the Park High School Orchestra.
- We encourage you to wear your pajamas and bring a stuffed animal.
- The concert will be followed by activities and treats, including an instrument petting zoo and make your own instrument.
- Admission is free
The Woodbury High School Girls Lacrosse Team is partnering with FamilyWise to provide Bedtime Bundles for families in need. Items can be donated from November 4 through December 14.
- New Toothbrushes (kids and adults)
- New Toothpaste (kids and adults)
- Alarm clocks
- Bedtime storybooks
- New and in-good-condition blankets
- Tote bags
- Woodbury High School in the Activities Office
- MHealth Fairview Sports Center, Oltman Middle School Main Office
- R.H. Stafford Library in Woodbury
For more information, contact email@example.com
Join us on Feb. 29, 2024 for the Leap Into Legacy Gala, a fundraiser for SoWashCo CARES.
Volunteer in a local school with DARTS Learning Buddies and Pen Pals.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (651)455-1560